A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Shinkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Shinkle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Shinkle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sue Shinkle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Shinkle practice?
- Dr. Debra Shinkle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debra Shinkle practices Family Medicine near , .