A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Shollenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Shollenberger, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shollenberger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shollenberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Shollenberger DO is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Shollenberger practice?
- Dr. Debra Shollenberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Shollenberger practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Penn Valley, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.