A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Silberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberg
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Silberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Gail Silberg MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Debra G. Silberg practice?
- Dr. Debra Silberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Silberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.