A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Silberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Silberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Silberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Gail Silberg MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Debra G. Silberg practice?
- Dr. Debra Silberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Silberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.