A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Spatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Spatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spatz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Spatz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Kay Spatz DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Spatz practice?
- Dr. Debra Spatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Spatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prince Frederick, MD.
See Prince Frederick Surgeons.