Dr. Debra Stafford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Stafford?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Debra Stafford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2015

I hadn't had my follow up yet

September 9th, 2013

Awesome tummy tuck

Had always been skeptical about surgeries ESP when not life-threatening so after having my babies I tried working out, diet n exercise. But I just couldn't get rid of the extra skin n matter what I did. Wen I went to Dr Debra, I wasn't even sure about what to do. She alleviated my fears about safety, reassured me and guided me to an informed decision. Many months after my surgery, I look back now and I'm so grateful I made her my choice doctor. Recovery was drama free and quick. I couldn't b happier.

October 11th, 2012

The Breast procedure i had by dr. Debra stafford

First off she did a great job and I'm happy as can be I wish I got them a little bigger like what she reccamenned for my frame but I chose the size n I'm still happy with them. she did a fabulos job on the shape and making them look natural I was supprized I dont think she could have done any better! Also surprises me she didn't have a lot of reviews when I checked her out made me wonder but I guess a lot of people are too lazy to write reviews n just move on with life cuz she did a great job and most off all made me feel comfortable and safe

June 12th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Stafford is excellent. I highly recommend her.

July 2nd, 2010

Tummy Tuck - Dr. Debbie is the bomb!

I highly recommend her. I have compared my tummy tuck to all of my friends, and the only ones that have tight and firm tummy tucks that look fantastic are me and my friend who happened to have the same plastic surgeon, Dr. Debra Stafford! I thought of it as a coincidence but it is not, she simply is the best plastic surgeon in the world!Dr. Vivi recently told me that Dr. Debbie ranked top 10% in her specialty with the exam they are required to take to remain current in their field.She is board certified, she is really great. Her office is beautiful and you feel really good when visiting her practice.My good friend and I met at a wedding in 2006 and I told her "I have the best plastic surgeon in the world" and she said that she had "the best plastic surgeon in town". Then she said "Dr. Stafford is the best plastic surgeon in the world".Dr. Debbie is fantastic. She really should have been on the Oprah show. We are anxiously awaiting her visit on Oprah because Oprah always has the best bomb.Dr. Debbie and Dr. Vivi are my doctor's for life.

May 19th, 2016