A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Steele, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Steele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Steele FACS and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Steele practice?
- Dr. Debra Steele has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Steele practices Neurological Surgery near Richland, WA.
See Richland Neurological Surgeons.