A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- SEBMF - Delta Division
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lee Stewart DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Debra Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Stewart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.