Dr. Debra Stokan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Stokan?

September 15th, 2015

Horrible experience. Will not file on your insurance. Child has gone eight visits at 300 per visit. No diagnosis or plan to date

June 18th, 2012

I have been seeing her for several years.She has been great, but since she is moving to Katy, I have to find someone closer.

March 29th, 2012

Very good with teens

February 4th, 2012

Very Caring and professional

I have seen Dr Stokan for many years and would highly recommend her. She always gives me her full attention. She asks many questions to determine the efficiency of the prescribed medication.

February 3rd, 2012

Wonderful

I have seen Dr. Stokan for years. She has always listened to what I have had to say, encouraged me, and gotten me through some of the worst times in my life. I have recommended countless people to her. She is very knowledgable and informative. She saved a friends life and gave my nephew one to live!

June 18th, 2011

Misdiagnosed my problem

The doctor dismissed my dysfunctional family history as a factor in my current problems, and basically told me that I was an entitled, clothes-obsessed urbanite. Her traditionalism prevented her from recognizing the effects of emotional and psychological familial abuse. She discouraged me from talking during our sessions because she diagnosed me as a bipolar hyperverbose type, but no other therapist had said this, and her discouragement of my conversation prevented accurate communication. Part of her misdiagnosis stemmed from lack of communication.

April 9th, 2010

A wonderful, caring woman and an excellent psychiatrist. Sharp and soft-spoken, she is a real class act. Dr. Stokan should give lessens.

January 12th, 2009

dedicated patient

Dr. Stokan is a very caring doctor who takes a personal interest in your situation. It feels as if you are talking to your best friend. She is very professional yet caring. The only reason she did not get all excellent ratings is because she truly cares and does not rush you through your appointment and sometimes that will cause her to run a little behind but in talking to other patients of hers, this is one thing that people appreciate. This is one thing that makes her the wonderful person that she is to all of us.

October 12th, 2017