A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Strauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Strauss, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans