A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Strauss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Strauss, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Kaufman Strauss MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra K. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Debra Strauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Strauss practices Infectious Disease near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Pomona Infectious Disease Doctors.