Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Reply to "stop abuse". Total BS.  |  show details
by A. Morris on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Stultz is a wonderful Doctor. In her poor review sounds like a pill head being told what they don't want to hear. If you have a problem she can help. But you have to make an effort also. Would send anyone to Dr. Stultz. I know Dr. Stultz has thick enough skin to read a bad review but future patients, consider the source. Dr. Stultz is not going to treat you in a manner in which it would be harmful to you. Just wanted to debunk "stop abuse's" review of Dr. Stultz.

|  Stop Abuse!  |  show details
by Tired on Mar 5th, 2014

I wonder if this doctor actually care for ones health or is greed the more pertinent factor. Monitoring medications should be her top priority... if she is going to prescribe addicting medications in today's time. Especially when she has been notified!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

The best Dr. in the area for sleep problems.

|  Confident in Dr. Stultz' ability  |  show details
by Rebecca C. on Apr 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Stultz for over 15 years now. I have compete confidence and trust in her abilities. She spends time with me and is patient with me. She answers my questions and addresses my concerns. She listens to what I have to say before making changes and she is a great encourager! I highly recommend Dr. Stultz for psychiatric care as well as, sleep health.

|  show details
by Jackie C. Walls on Jul 31st, 2010

Best Dr. anywhere period.