Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
She works for big pharma, not the patient show details She works for big pharma, not the patient
Oct 11th, 2015

I went to her for over a year. She continually increased dosages of meds that were not working for me. When I finally went to another doctor, he was appalled by the dosages and length of time I'd been kept on meds that were not working for me. She repeatedly said they would kick in, we would just need to increase dosages. Then I learned that she accepts thousands of dollars from pharmaceutical companies every year. Oddly enough, the meds she kept prescribing me were made by the companies that pay her the most. This website details all the payments she accepts, see for yourself: Go to the open payments data government website to see for yourself.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate the time and care Dr. Stultz gives me and trying to help me be well. Thanks to all of her staff, they are awesome.,

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Reply to "stop abuse". Total BS. show details Reply to "stop abuse". Total BS.
by A. Morris on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Stultz is a wonderful Doctor. In her poor review sounds like a pill head being told what they don't want to hear. If you have a problem she can help. But you have to make an effort also. Would send anyone to Dr. Stultz. I know Dr. Stultz has thick enough skin to read a bad review but future patients, consider the source. Dr. Stultz is not going to treat you in a manner in which it would be harmful to you. Just wanted to debunk "stop abuse's" review of Dr. Stultz.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

...

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful staff and amazing doctor who takes time to listen and understand her patients. I consider her the best in her field. Would strongly recommend her

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stultz is a caring individual who takes the time to get to the bottom of what's troubling me. I have known her for years and would recommend her to anyone.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Stop Abuse! show details Stop Abuse!
by Tired on Mar 5th, 2014

I wonder if this doctor actually care for ones health or is greed the more pertinent factor. Monitoring medications should be her top priority... if she is going to prescribe addicting medications in today's time. Especially when she has been notified!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough in questiions and answers. Bedside manner is excellent.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very courteous and professional. Took her time and addressed my concerns and needs. Would highly recommend her

Jul 11th, 2013

The best Dr. in the area for sleep problems.

Confident in Dr. Stultz' ability show details Confident in Dr. Stultz' ability
by Rebecca C. on Apr 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Stultz for over 15 years now. I have compete confidence and trust in her abilities. She spends time with me and is patient with me. She answers my questions and addresses my concerns. She listens to what I have to say before making changes and she is a great encourager! I highly recommend Dr. Stultz for psychiatric care as well as, sleep health.

by Jackie C. Walls on Jul 31st, 2010

Best Dr. anywhere period.