Dr. Debra Stultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Stultz?

December 9th, 2016

Unhelpful

She dismisses patients randomly and frequently for seemingly no reason. I was randomly drug tested (which adds a lot of pressure to someone who already has anxiety) and the drug test came back with a result of a drug I have NEVER taken! She also said I tampered with the sample which is completely impossible. She dismissed me with no explanation! Someone else I know suffered a mental break from a medication she prescribed and she dismissed them as a patient too instead of helping him. Instead of helping the patients, she dismisses them when it becomes too much for her. Now I have to go through the stress of finding a new doctor and therapist, starting over at square one. All for something I didn't even do. This is not how to treat patients. I have been going to her for years and this is complete betrayal and sabotage to my recovery. I am beyond disgusted by what has happened here. Find another doctor if you care at all about your treatment and recovery because she will do more to harm you than help you.

October 11th, 2015

She works for big pharma, not the patient

I went to her for over a year. She continually increased dosages of meds that were not working for me. When I finally went to another doctor, he was appalled by the dosages and length of time I'd been kept on meds that were not working for me. She repeatedly said they would kick in, we would just need to increase dosages. Then I learned that she accepts thousands of dollars from pharmaceutical companies every year. Oddly enough, the meds she kept prescribing me were made by the companies that pay her the most. This website details all the payments she accepts, see for yourself: Go to the open payments data government website to see for yourself.

December 11th, 2014

Reply to "stop abuse". Total BS.

Dr. Stultz is a wonderful Doctor. In her poor review sounds like a pill head being told what they don't want to hear. If you have a problem she can help. But you have to make an effort also. Would send anyone to Dr. Stultz. I know Dr. Stultz has thick enough skin to read a bad review but future patients, consider the source. Dr. Stultz is not going to treat you in a manner in which it would be harmful to you. Just wanted to debunk "stop abuse's" review of Dr. Stultz.

March 5th, 2014

Stop Abuse!

I wonder if this doctor actually care for ones health or is greed the more pertinent factor. Monitoring medications should be her top priority... if she is going to prescribe addicting medications in today's time. Especially when she has been notified!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 11th, 2013

The best Dr. in the area for sleep problems.

April 28th, 2013

Confident in Dr. Stultz' ability

I have been a patient of Dr. Stultz for over 15 years now. I have compete confidence and trust in her abilities. She spends time with me and is patient with me. She answers my questions and addresses my concerns. She listens to what I have to say before making changes and she is a great encourager! I highly recommend Dr. Stultz for psychiatric care as well as, sleep health.

August 1st, 2010

Best Dr. anywhere period.

June 4th, 2009