A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Tarantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Tarantino, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Tarantino, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarantino graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tarantino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra R Tarantino MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra R. Tarantino practice?
- Dr. Debra Tarantino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Tarantino practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Millburn Colorectal Surgeons and Millburn Surgeons.