A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Masland Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Dawn Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Debra Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Internists.