A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Tristram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Tristram is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tristram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Tristram, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tristram graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tristram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra A Tristram MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Tristram practice?
- Dr. Debra Tristram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Tristram practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Infectious Disease Doctors.