Dr. Debra Turull DO Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Templeton, CA

no change

November 20th, 2016
She is very caring, senstive, and has excellent bedside manners. Specializes in biodentical hormone with natural progesterone.

October 21st, 2015
Terrible surgery experience. Do not recommend this doctor for any surgical procedures. Does not seem interested or very knowledgable in answering questions. Okay for your regular pap, but if you have anything needing care beyond that, look elsewhere for someone with more experience.

June 24th, 2015
Best care I have ever received
Dr. Turull is an amazing doctor. When I moved to a different city and was in the midst of finding a doctor she was still on call for me. She takes the patience to get to know her patients as well as caring about their individual needs. I highly appreciate all she has done for me and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor!

June 20th, 2012
So grateful!
Dr. Turull was recommended by a trusted friend whose opinions I respect. I was able to get an appointment quickly. Dr. Turull spent quality time with me, patiently listening to my concerns. She is professional, friendly, and very experienced, and I felt I was in quality hands. Her follow-up has been exceptional and greatly appreciated.

September 20th, 2011
No problems...nice caring lady
The first comment is lacking information and truth. Someone is unhappy and is being dramatic. I have been seeing Dr. Turell for 19 years. I have had two surgerys, both serious, and without any complications. Her office staff is older, and can be a bit gruff, but they are efficient and will work with you when you need them. Give me that anyday over a young dingdong. I hope she never retires!!!

September 18th, 2010
Run, Don't stop!
This was the worst Dr. I have ever been to in my life. Her abilities were awful! The only person I would ever recommend her to is someone I would want dead. That is because, given the chance she will "kill" you.

July 15th, 2010
Awesome doctor
Dr. Turull has delivered 3 of my children and was just awesome! Very calming and really listens to the patient! I would I could find a primary care doctor as great as she is!

August 28th, 2009
Best Doctor I have ever had!
I have seen many doctors over my short life and thus far, Dr. Turull is the best. Her bed side manner is impeccable, she is patient, kind, funny, knowledgable and caught my gestational diabetes at 10 weeks gestation. Other doctors would have waited much longer for a sugar test. I was in the upmost care with the pregnancies of both my children and never want another doctor ever!