A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Tyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Tyler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Tyler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Uthsc (University Hospital)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sue Tyler MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Tyler practice?
- Dr. Debra Tyler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Tyler practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.