A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Vachon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Vachon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vachon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Anne Vachon MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Vachon practice?
- Dr. Debra Vachon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Vachon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Colorectal Surgeons.