A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Valis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Valis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Valis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children S Northeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Valis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Valis practice?
- Dr. Debra Valis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Valis practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.