A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Van Ort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Van Ort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Ort graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Ort has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Mary Van Ort DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Van Ort practice?
- Dr. Debra Van Ort has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Van Ort practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.