A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Vasquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vasquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Vasquez MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Debra Vasquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Vasquez practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.