A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Voulalas is Excellent. Dr. Voulalas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Voulalas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Chronic illness, sickle cell disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Voulalas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Voulalas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voulalas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Voulalas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Voulalas practice?
Dr. Debra Voulalas practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Voulalas, Dr. Debby Voulalas, Dr. Debbi Voulalas, Dr. Debi Voulalas