Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Fabulous Dr.!  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

Fabulous Doctor. Would recommend her over and over again!

|  AMAZING!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I HAD A BABY THAT HAD MERMAID SYNDROME ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO AND AFTER GRIEVING FOR MY BABY MY HUBBT AND I DECIDED TO HAVE A BABY,... I HAD TO GO BACK TO DR WARE AND SHE WAS THERE UNTIL THE END!! SHE TOOK TIME TO TALK WITH ME ABOUT MY PREVIOUS BABY AND MAKING SURE I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MY 2ND... I LOVE THIS LADY... VERY PROFESSIONAL... NOW I AM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I AM EXCITED TO CALL HER AND LET HER KNOW I WILL BE BACK...

|  Dr Ware is AWESOME!!!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I saw Dr. Ware with all of my pregnancies and absolutely loved her. Considering her abilities as a high risk doctor she handled every visit with ease and professionalism! I loved her bedside manner when I was in the hospital. She is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to anyone!!

|  Caring Dr.  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Ware is an awesome Dr. She took time with me and also she treats everyone with respect. She values your time so I did not half to wait hours and hours. Anything you are having trouble as far understanding what she does concerning you and your unborn child Dr. Ware and her staff will get the information for you and will also explain so you want worry. They are the Best. Thanks Dr. Ware

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2012

Dr. Ware has always been very caring and very helpful during my pregnancy. She is always very busy and always takes the time to answer all questions.Her wait time in her Evans office is very long but i never mind waiting because i know i am in the best hands and she will take care of my baby. It may be a good idea to take a snack while you wait. Every time that i have called her office with any concerns during my pregnancy someone has helped me right away, and has even got a hold of Dr. ware even if she was out of the office. Dr. Ware is the only reason i have a baby and i would recommended her to anyone.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Ware for my high risk pregnancy. She was not the one who delivered my baby, but she was a great doctor. She made she that my pregnancy was being observed. I really enjoyed having her as my doctor.

|  In Dr. Ware's defense  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Just as the last persont that commented, I too use to work for Dr. Ware. She is an excellent physician!! and her patient load proves it! I too had major problems with her management, and that could've been the death of her practice. Why she chose to this certain person on is beyond me! It just shows how caring she could be to a 'charity' case, because I believe that's what it is...anyway -- Dr. Ware is probably the best high risk OB physician in the CSRA!! The choices she makes as far as staff is poor, but I have seen patients return to visit and give many thanks to her for all she has done, and their children are teenagers. Hopefully her wait time is better, but what sometimes patience is necessary if you want the best. Keep in mind that these are only a few opinions. Dr. Ware has hundreds, probably even thousands of patients who would give her 5 stars!!....You can not please everybody! and that's in ANYthing....healthcare, food, sitters, etc.

|  Ok...have to be honest  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I used to work for Dr. Ware about 1 1/2 years ago. She is an amazing woman, very very smart and dedicated to her patients. Unfortunately she listens to the wrong people and is not allowing her office to be run correctly. It's not the doctor that is the problem, trust me, it is the office staff and management. If you have a complaint, my advice to you is to make an appointment and go in and talk to her directly. She will listen to you, as the patient. Unfortunately she did not listen to me, and unfortunately I was pushed out by management that is in place now, and the office is going down, down, down. Such a shame to see such a good doctor being drug down by poor management of office.

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

A truly nightmare experience that lead to the death of an innocent baby!!!!!!!!!!and a heart broken family. God strike me dead if this isn't the truth.

|  easier to get in touch with the president  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I had some kidney issues, and so they sent of a sample. It NORMALLY Takes 24-72 hrs to get results back. 9 days later I am still in pain and can't get results from the lab. I called and left a message while the staff was downtown only for them to call me the next day and tell me to call the Evans office. I have gone back and forth. Last labs I had were to determine if my lovenox needed to change dosage...2.5 weeks later I called and the nurse told me they'd call me...not to call them. I told her it had been 2.5 wks and she said they aren't there on Monday so it might be in and she just hadn't seen it yet (this was Tuesday afternoon). A week later they called (making it 3.5wks after drawing blood). Don't get me wrong the u/s tech in evans is a sweetheart and there are some nice staff, but the efficiency of that office scares me...oh my husband just called and they LOST My information....he got tough on the phone and they told him they had more patients than just me....makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside....

|  Long Wait times  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

My wife had 4-5 appointments with Dr. Ware over the course of her pregnancy. We had to wait 2.5 to 3 HOURS during each appointment. Pack a lunch! And the office staff lost a check and then billed us for a late fee!!