Dr. Debra Ware MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016
Baby Boy
Polite, thorough, and very attentive to my needs during my visit.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Ware is very thorough.

March 28th, 2016
horrible wait time and waiting area
Waited upwards of 3 hours. Waiting room is tiny and over packed. They have an obvious scheduling issue when 6 women are all waiting on the same thing for over 3 hours. Waiting room has more people than chairs and it's very hot and uncomfortable. I will never visit this doctor again.

April 14th, 2015
Dr Ware was phenomenal during my pregnancy! Highly recommend!

March 31st, 2015
Great doctor, disappointing management.
Dr. Ware is a wonderful and intelligent doctor, but her staff and management is a big problem. Nurses calling with vague voicemails about irregularity in blood tests and becoming 'unavailable' when you try to call back and leaving an hour from work early. The entire practice moving to a different location certain days of the week without mentioning it to patients, who spend hours worrying and calling an empty/closed office. Patients deserve respect and basic courtesy. Needless to say, I am disappointed.

February 11th, 2015
I Expect to Enjoy my future Visits
I seen Dr Ware and it took awhile but it was Worth the wait I had a great experience she is very knowledgeable and Polite.

December 26th, 2014
The best.

May 24th, 2013
Fabulous Dr.!
Fabulous Doctor. Would recommend her over and over again!

October 11th, 2012
AMAZING!!
I HAD A BABY THAT HAD MERMAID SYNDROME ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO AND AFTER GRIEVING FOR MY BABY MY HUBBT AND I DECIDED TO HAVE A BABY,... I HAD TO GO BACK TO DR WARE AND SHE WAS THERE UNTIL THE END!! SHE TOOK TIME TO TALK WITH ME ABOUT MY PREVIOUS BABY AND MAKING SURE I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MY 2ND... I LOVE THIS LADY... VERY PROFESSIONAL... NOW I AM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I AM EXCITED TO CALL HER AND LET HER KNOW I WILL BE BACK...

September 26th, 2012
Dr Ware is AWESOME!!!
I saw Dr. Ware with all of my pregnancies and absolutely loved her. Considering her abilities as a high risk doctor she handled every visit with ease and professionalism! I loved her bedside manner when I was in the hospital. She is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to anyone!!

September 13th, 2012
Caring Dr.
Dr. Ware is an awesome Dr. She took time with me and also she treats everyone with respect. She values your time so I did not half to wait hours and hours. Anything you are having trouble as far understanding what she does concerning you and your unborn child Dr. Ware and her staff will get the information for you and will also explain so you want worry. They are the Best. Thanks Dr. Ware

June 10th, 2012
Dr. Ware has always been very caring and very helpful during my pregnancy. She is always very busy and always takes the time to answer all questions.Her wait time in her Evans office is very long but i never mind waiting because i know i am in the best hands and she will take care of my baby. It may be a good idea to take a snack while you wait. Every time that i have called her office with any concerns during my pregnancy someone has helped me right away, and has even got a hold of Dr. ware even if she was out of the office. Dr. Ware is the only reason i have a baby and i would recommended her to anyone.