A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Wattenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Wattenberg is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wattenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wattenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Joy Wattenberg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Wattenberg practice?
- Dr. Debra Wattenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Wattenberg practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.