A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Wechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Wechter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Wechter, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechter graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Gerry Wechter FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra G. Wechter practice?
- Dr. Debra Wechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Wechter practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.