Dr. Debra Gelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Gelman?

Great!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Patient and knowledgeable. Took time to understand my particular situation. Good follow-up as well.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

My dad has been a patient of Dr. Weidman for several years, for both his spinal stenosis and neck . He has had very positive results and he is 94 years old. A very caring lady with a very remarkable assistant. (My dad can be a handful at times.)

Expect humiliation and cold treatment.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

I went to her a few yrs ago. She put me immediately on morphine . We later tried a patch. Once when I needed to see her urgently, I was treated abusively by her receptionist and later by her. She humiliated me in front of a full room of patients. One thing I can say of both she and her receptionist or scheduler, (whatever) I got off of EVERYTHING. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy let alone anyone I liked!! Those two actually pulled a couple of dirty tricks on me!! I never heard of such a thing!!

Posted on June 20th, 2015

For a Doctor who specializes in pain, she certainly has a very poor attitude,not to mention,making her patients feel like they are drug addicts and are only there "drug seeking". After seeing her for about 2 years, I just quit going. She wasn't helping me feel better and her bedside manner was very nasty. I am much happier with the Doctor I have now.

Terrible experience

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I tried to make an appointment with the doctor. Her assistant/appointment receptionist "Kerri/Carey (unknown spelling) was the most rude/condescending/unhelpful person I've ever dealt with in the medical industry. I have contacted all my coworkers in my industry to steer clear of this doctor due to her choice of staff. Look elsewhere for treatment.

Terrible experience