Dr. Debra Gail Weinberger MD is female, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Weinberger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Allergy, Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Weinberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debra Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra G. Weinberger practice?
Dr. Debra Weinberger practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Weinberger, Dr. Debbi Weinberger, Dr. Debbie Weinberger, Dr. Debby Weinberger