A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra White-Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra White-Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra White-Coleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Coleman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. White-Coleman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra White-Coleman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra White-Coleman practice?
- Dr. Debra White-Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra White-Coleman practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.