Learn more about Dr. Debra White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann White MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. White practice?
- Dr. Debra White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists, Plymouth Hematologists, and Plymouth Oncologists.