A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Wodecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Wodecki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodecki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wodecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodecki graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Wodecki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Szostak Wodecki MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Wodecki practice?
- Dr. Debra Wodecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Wodecki practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Geriatric Doctors.