Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Woodward
Dr. Debra Woodward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hurst, TX, with other offices in Uvalde, TX and Rockport, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Woodward is affiliated with Uvalde Memorial Hospital, Stamford Hosital and Anson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Woodward has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Debra Woodward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurst, TX.
Dr. Jan Cochrum
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hurst, TX 0.74 mi52
Dr. Steve Lemons
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Hurst, TX 1.11 mi32
Dr. Michelle Mckane
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Hurst, TX 1.11 mi19