A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Wright-Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Wright-Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Wright-Bowers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright-Bowers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright-Bowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Shanelle Wright-Bowers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Wright-Bowers practice?
- Dr. Debra Wright-Bowers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Wright-Bowers practices Pediatrics near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Pediatricians.