A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Yeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jing Yeh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Debra Yeh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debra Yeh practices Pediatrics near Foster City, CA.