A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Yeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Debra Yeh practices Pediatrics near Foster City, CA.