A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Zack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Zack is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Chicago, IN 46312
- 1500 South Lake Park Avenue
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Zack DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Zack practice?
- Dr. Debra Zack has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Zack practices Family Medicine near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Family Physicians.