Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Waiting.....and waiting  |  show details
by Reyna on Oct 23rd, 2014

I honestly like the staff here but the wait time is outrageous. Waited over thirty minutes in the waiting area, that part did not bother me. But I continued to wait over an hour in the actual room. And understandably doctors get busy, emergencies arise. I am fine with that but at least have a nurse pop her head in notifying how much longer it will be. I spent about two hours on my day off waiting just to see the doctor. At this point I'm most likely going to find a doctor who will see me within an hour or the appointed time.

|  Truly one of a kind physician and nurses!!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I was more than impressed with the service I got from the moment I was called back into the room. His office is the nicest I have ever seen and smelled very clean. The nurse that called me back was very sweet and caring. She took her time with me and really listen to me. She made me feel very comfortable. This was shocking to me because I have never experienced that from any other nurse especially one as young as she. It wasn't long until the doctor and his other nurse walked in. They both greeted me with a genuine smile. He also took his time with me and had an answer to all of my questions. He explained everything very well to me. After we were done he stepped out and his nurse stayed to confirm my pharmacy and to also tell me to call if I had any questions. When I returned home I realized I forgot to ask something. I called his office and was told they would have a nurse return my call. It wasn't very long before my call was returned. She told me that it was something she had to ask the doctor and she would get back to me by the get of the day.She in fact got back to me that same day! I will never go to another gynecologist again. I will recommend him to everyone I know. I think every doctor and nurse could learn a thing or 2 from them.

|  Love this dr and his staff.  |  show details
by Ashlie on Feb 7th, 2013

This just saying the doctor that has give me my prenatal care for my 4th baby and I wish I had known of him 8 years ago with my oldest. I would've used this office for all of my children if I had lived in the area. They are kind, the medical staff returns calls and are more than willing to help you, the receptionist is a wonderful cheery lady, and the medical assistants are very sweet as well. Dr. Noble is knowledgeable in what he does and very professional and nice. I would recommend them to everyone!!! If you need an excellent ob/gyn this is the doctor for you!!!

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I love this doctor. hes always their and when you have the questionhe always has an answer.