Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2010 Springfield Ave
Maplewood, NJ 07040
973-275-5002
Locations and availability (3)

|  Unprofessional staff!  |  show details
by Disappointed Patient on Jun 25th, 2013

I had not have any prior expriences with any OBGYN so Dr. Mohammed was my first GY doctor. I was very specific when it came to choosing a GY doctor to begin this process with. I wanted a female doctor because I want someone compassionate, understanding, and someone who can relate to female stuff. My initial contact with Dr. Decca Mohammed practice was pleasant. My appointment seem easy to schedule, I did not mind the long wait in the waiting room (a little overwhelming) but it was alright. I want to make this clear Dr. Mohammed is a wonderful doctor, I enjoy meeting with her. I can definitely do without her desk staff. Dr. Mohammed please, please, please get rid of your front desk staff... they are rude and unprofessional. If you don't choose to get rid of them then I strongly suggest some in-services on customer service. And the first in-service should be on the importance of courtesy and boundaries. I have referred a couple of people there and they have told me the same exact experiences I have had... DISAPPOINTED! Moving forward I will never refer to you again and I will find a new doctor unfortunately because I really liked my doctor. You staff sucks!

|  Amazing MD!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

First Visit 2/23/11I did alot of research before choosing a primary OB once I learned that I was pregnant. Not to be too harsh but I had some not so great experiences with my prior Gyn, Meglio of Belleville) so I had my guard up. I chose the doctor based on location, experience and ratings of other vital.com members. It was really simple to get an appointment and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The wait time was around 30 minutes but I was not bothered one bit by it because of the wonderful office environment. Dr. Mohammed has a ton of patients and I could definitely understand why after my first visit. She is caring, compassionate and warm. She takes her time with each patient to make sure that all needs are met. She has all of the qualities that most doctors lack and i'm thankful. I have been having many health and high risk issues and her and her staff have been there every step of the way to make sure I get the help I need. I am so happy that I chose her and looking forward to having a happy healthy baby in a few months.