Dr. Decca Mohammed MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2016
PATIENT
I NEVER do reviews for anything at all but I feel the need to give credit where credit is due. Dr. Mohammad and her staff are EXCELLENT. She is patient, caring, informative, friendly and professional. I have not come across bad experiences with her or from anyone I know has been a patient of Dr Mohammad. She delivered both of my children by C-section successfully. My mother, sister, sister in law, mother in law, and just about every woman who has been recommended to her has stuck with her and refuses to go anywhere else. It is hard to get an appointment at times because of such high demand for her care but trust me its worth the wait, its very hard to find good doctors and she is one of them.... Excellent doctor.

March 8th, 2014
Love Her wouldn't go anywhere else

June 25th, 2013
Unprofessional staff!
I had not have any prior expriences with any OBGYN so Dr. Mohammed was my first GY doctor. I was very specific when it came to choosing a GY doctor to begin this process with. I wanted a female doctor because I want someone compassionate, understanding, and someone who can relate to female stuff. My initial contact with Dr. Decca Mohammed practice was pleasant. My appointment seem easy to schedule, I did not mind the long wait in the waiting room (a little overwhelming) but it was alright. I want to make this clear Dr. Mohammed is a wonderful doctor, I enjoy meeting with her. I can definitely do without her desk staff. Dr. Mohammed please, please, please get rid of your front desk staff... they are rude and unprofessional. If you don't choose to get rid of them then I strongly suggest some in-services on customer service. And the first in-service should be on the importance of courtesy and boundaries. I have referred a couple of people there and they have told me the same exact experiences I have had... DISAPPOINTED! Moving forward I will never refer to you again and I will find a new doctor unfortunately because I really liked my doctor. You staff sucks!

June 20th, 2017