A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Declan O'Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Declan O'Scanlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Scanlon graduated from Registrable Qualification Granted By Apothecaries Hall Of Dublin.
Dr. O'Scanlon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverviewmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Declan J O'Scanlon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Declan J. O'Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Declan O'Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Declan O'Scanlon practices Psychiatry near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Psychiatrists.