A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Declan O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Declan O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. O'Riordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Declan P O'Riordan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Declan P. O'Riordan practice?
- Dr. Declan O'Riordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Declan O'Riordan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.