A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Decontee Jimmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Decontee Jimmeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Decontee Jimmeh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimmeh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jimmeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Decontee Jimmeh MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Decontee Jimmeh practice?
- Dr. Decontee Jimmeh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Decontee Jimmeh practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Fultondale, AL.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.