A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee Lim MD is a male Pain Management, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dee Lim practice?
- Dr. Dee Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dee Lim practices Pain Medicine near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Pain Management Doctors.