A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dee B. Lim practice?
Dr. Dee Lim practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut, CA and Upland, CA.
See Montclair Emergency Physicians, Montclair Family Physicians, Montclair General Practitioners, and Montclair Pain Management Doctors.