A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee Denson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee Denson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dee Denson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Denson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Denson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee Rodrick Denson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dee R. Denson practice?
- Dr. Dee Denson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dee Denson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Fairfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.