A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee L'Archeveque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee L'Archeveque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Archeveque
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dee L'Archeveque, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Archeveque graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. L'Archeveque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee M L'Archeveque MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dee M. L'Archeveque practice?
- Dr. Dee L'Archeveque has 1 office location.
Dr. Dee L'Archeveque practices Emergency Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Emergency Physicians.