Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Crazy lady  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Mar 24th, 2014

This doctor, at this point in time, is alert, oriented and interactive. At this point in time, I think she's a bit kooki as she repeats herself so much and is alert, oriented and interactive. At this point in time, I think she needs a brain transplant because at this point in time, she is absolutely nuts, alert, oriented and interactive...

|  Patient  |  show details
by JC on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. L'Archeveque is a very caring physician who takes the time to listen to her patients. I have had the pleasure to work along side with Dr. L'Acheveque in the past and have referred her to friends and family. Everyone I know who has interacted with Dr. L'Archeveque has told me that it was a positive experience and has thanked me for the referral.

|  Journeyman Lineman  |  show details
by Jason Ward on Aug 24th, 2013

Dr Dee is not only my Doctor, but I consider her my friend! She has taken care of me for the past five years, and has shown concern for me like no other doctor has before! She makes me feel great full to have her involved in my life!

|  patient  |  show details
by RJ on Aug 24th, 2013

Great doc would recommend to friends and family! Awesome bedside manner, truly cares for patients.

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
by Lynn on Aug 16th, 2013

Dr Dee was very caring. I felt as if I were the only Patient. She took time to actually listen to my issues. Not too many MD's do that anymore. I highly recommend her!!

|  visit  |  show details
by Kevin on May 4th, 2013

I went to see Dr.Dee and she was wonderful. She took the time needed to figure out what was wrong. I send all my friends to her.

|  AWESOME CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Wish every doctor was like her. She really cares about my concerns. She took her time and made me feel like she really wanted the best for me. I highly recommend her to you and your entire family

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

My over all experience with Dr. Dee has never been anything but GREAT! Dr. Dee is probably the most knowledgeable, understanding, caring, and patient listener I have ever been too. The staff at her office have always been very happy and friendly. I have and will continue to refer my friends to Dr. Dee

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I am very concerned about the previous comment it is completely untrue I have been a client of three years and have been extremely satisfied. The previous comment doesn't even make sense. Highly recommend with no reservations.

|  Not my type of doctor  |  show details
by KM on Jan 10th, 2011

Strange person, definitely has medical knowledge but everything else is much to be desired

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I enjoy the Dr. and the staff at Big Apple Physicians. They are personable and always make sure that I have everything I need whether it be medical or spa needs. Thank you Dr. Dee and Staff!