Dr. Dee Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dee Lim?

DR. DEE WEE LIM HEALED 80-YEAR OLD MAN OF BELL'S PALSY

Posted on April 1st, 2017

My primary doctor diagnosed that I had Bell.s Palsy and prescribed anti-viral medicine and steroid. But I just got worse. My MRI confirmed I did not have a stroke. My eye specialist could not help me, while the physical therapist did not know what to do. The left side of my face was paralyzed. I looked like Quasimodo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Nothing worked to improve my condition. I was not a believer in acupuncture before because after months of treatment, I needed two knee replacements to walk. I consider it a Chinese tradition without much scientific medical value. My physician and specialists could not help and told me that my recovery from Bell's Palsy would take time, at least six months because of my age. I decided to give acupuncture another try, maybe it would help this time. But after 13 treatments by one of the most prominent acupuncturists in the SF Bay Area, I was very frustrated because there was hardly any improvements. We had our Christmas family reunion of 2016 in Southern California. As a last resort, I visited Dr. Dee Wee Lim, just for consultation. But instead of just talking to me, he took out his needles and "sticked" about 30 into my face, head, arms and legs. Zero wait time. After the first treatment, I decided to have a second one, because I could finally feel my nerves responding. Dr. Dee Wee said that normally he would recommend ten treatments, once a week. But with just two treatments in one week, he would give me a full load, and just hope and pray for the best. he showed me the "before and after" photos of one of his patients who was also 80 years old. The recovery was truly amazing. In parting, he gave me a sketch showing the acupuncture points in the face so that I could do some self-acupressure therapy. At the same time, he gave me instructions of how to self-massage to give myself a face-lift, and lastly but most importantly, how to prevent dementia and Alzheimer - the worst fear of old folks like me. Dr. Dee Wee Lim was so caring that he continued to follow-up with me about my recovery. It was over two months later before I was able to return to Southern California for my third treatment. Dee Wee was so happy to see that I was able to smile without looking as if I was weeping, and that I had wrinkles on the left side of my face. After this third treatment, he declared that I was healed. PRAISE THE LORD! Dr. Dee Wee Lim made me a firm believer of acupuncture. No wonder his patients labeled him "miracle worker", "healing angel". God is good! For His mercy endures forever!

Heartfelt and so real.

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I injured my right foot while rock climbing. It was swollen and sprained. I visited Dr. Lim twice for treatment. Both times he put two acupuncture needles on each hand. Pain subsided almost immediately, and to further the treatment, Dr. Lim recommended I use a red bean paste to reduce swelling and inflammation. I am taking a trip to Mexico tomorrow for work and I feel confident that I will continue to heal well with the guidelines Dr. Lim gave me. Thank you very much.

Prayer Answered Angel Arrived

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I have been struggling with a painful tennis elbow (Tendinitis) on my right arm. I was praying Dr. Lim will show up as we do business with him and voila, God sent his Angel two days later. He treated me with some awesome acupuncture and here i am beginning to be pain free and typing this awesome review. He truly is an Angel here on earth! God sent!!!!

miracle worker

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Wish he was still practicing. Treated me for migrains (but treatement extended to lowering my blood pressure, regulating my period and relaxing muscles in my shoulders and neck that a year of massage therapy could not accomplish. My massage therapist was amazed.

Posted on March 28th, 2017