A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dee Martinez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Medical Center Dallas
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee Lawrence Martinez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dee L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Dee Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dee Martinez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.