Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dee Martinez III
Dr. Dee Martinez III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Healthsouth Hospital, Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc and South Hampton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dee Martinez III has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Dee Martinez III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Robert Handley Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Odette Campbell
Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Dallas, TX 3.07 mi26
Dr. Kenneth Usher
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Dallas, TX 3.26 mi36