A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee McCrary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee McCrary, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dee McCrary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrary graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCrary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee McCrary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dee McCrary practice?
- Dr. Dee McCrary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dee McCrary practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.