A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dee Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dee Silver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dee Silver, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- SMH Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dee Edward Silver MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dee E. Silver practice?
- Dr. Dee Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dee Silver practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.