Learn more about Dr. Deeb Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeb Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeb Salem, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Boston University . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Salem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeb N Salem FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deeb N. Salem practice?
- Dr. Deeb Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Deeb Salem practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.