A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeb Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeb Salem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeb Salem, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Boston University . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Salem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deeb N. Salem practice?
Dr. Deeb Salem practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.