Learn more about Dr. Deeb Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeb Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeb Salem, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Boston University . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Salem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeb N Salem FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deeb N. Salem practice?
- Dr. Deeb Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Deeb Salem practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.