A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeba Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeba Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeba Ashraf, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ashraf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeba Ruxana Ashraf MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deeba R. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Deeba Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Deeba Ashraf practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Child Psychiatrists.