A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeba Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeba Masood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeba Masood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Masood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeba Masood MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deeba Masood practice?
- Dr. Deeba Masood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deeba Masood practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Internists.