Learn more about Dr. Deeba Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeba Masood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeba Masood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Masood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeba Masood MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deeba Masood practice?
- Dr. Deeba Masood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deeba Masood practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Internists.