A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeba Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deeba Masood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deeba Masood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Masood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeba Masood MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deeba Masood practice?
- Dr. Deeba Masood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deeba Masood practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Internists.