A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deebeanne Tavani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deebeanne Tavani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deebeanne Tavani, DO, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavani graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tavani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deebeanne Tavani DO and PHD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Deebeanne Tavani practice?
- Dr. Deebeanne Tavani has 1 office location.
Dr. Deebeanne Tavani practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Endocrinologists.