A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deena Atieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deena Atieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deena Atieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Atieh graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Atieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deena Mary Atieh MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deena M. Atieh practice?
- Dr. Deena Atieh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deena Atieh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and Denville, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Oncologists.